Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wow!!

I can't believe its been so long since I've been on here. Now tax season is over and the spring quarter is almost over too, 10 more days of lecture is all. It has just gone by so fast. Bob and I are doing well, really well. This is probably the best we've ever been. I am very grateful to have him as my husband. We have friends that are moving away. I am sad they will be gone but I know it will be better for them and their families. A couple is staying in state and at the most 2 hours away and the others are going to Texas. Besides that life is good. We have our schedules for summer and fall. We have been able to take the same classes this whole last year, which has been nice to have a built in study partner when needed. So that's our life right now. :)

2 comments:

Cale and Sharon said...

We wont be that far away you can always come visit.

DeGooyer Family said...

Hi! Fun to see a new post! =)