Our house has three rooms. Our bedroom, the office and the clothing/ dressing room. Yesterday while we were walking in a thrift store my husband says "Sometime I would like to get a love seat or a chair for the clothing room to put shoes on."
The first picture that came to my mind was a love seat piled with our shoes, we have lots of shoes, thinking that would be kind of smelly and a weird way to store the shoes.
I realized last night about 6 hours later that He wanted to Sit on the love seat to put his shoes on, not store the shoes there.
Laughing I shared my realization with him and he just looked at me and said "that would be stupid" and I said "ya but I was going to let you do it."
I got to laugh at myself good, I'm still doing it.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment