For the past couple of months I have had really bad abdominal pain and have been cycling almost constantly. I've been to the doctor twice, the first one she did a pap and tested for std's. The pap was clean and I don't have Gonorrhoea or Chlamydia, which I knew already. The second visit she put me on the pill and gave me Naproxen for the pain (because Tylenol and ibuprofen don't work). Neither of these have helped yet and its been 2 1/2 weeks. I've had my schedule changed at work to 4 hour shifts and go whenever I can. But more recently I have been coming over to my parents house like every day because the BEST Medicine is PUPPIES. There is Put Put 11, Lilly 5, and Piper 6.
And they make me feel much better. Emily is holding Piper (the littlest one) and Lilly (the medium one, and Put is on the back of the chair.
This is Piper hiding in the clean clothes.
Lilly

And they make me feel much better. Emily is holding Piper (the littlest one) and Lilly (the medium one, and Put is on the back of the chair.
This is Piper hiding in the clean clothes.
LillyBut Put is getting older and in just the last couple days she has withdrawn. She is kind of depressed and acts like she is in pain. She looks scared and we are all very sad because just last week she was running and jumping like she was a little puppy. And it feels like the begining of her end. I am thankful to know that animals have spirits and that when she goes she'll go to heaven.

Bob and Put





1 comment:
I'm so sorry you've been in a lot of pain - I hope you find out real soon what the cause is.
Post a Comment