Friday, February 27, 2009

My Birthday Was Yesterday!!!

So I have been celebrating my birthday all week, almost. It started on Tuesday mom and I met up with my friend Glenda and her Mom and daughter Elizabeth and ate at Arby's. Then we went thrift store hopping. Glenda got me a cook pink heart key chain and cupcakes. Then on Wednesday I worked in the morning and after work Bob and I went to the local LDS book store and got these.




Then we went to the Redbox and go "City of Ember" and "Horton Hears a Who" both were really fun to see. And then on Thursday we ran some errands took a long nap and met up with Glenda again at McDonalds for ice cream and watched the kids play. I had lots of fun.

3 comments:

Emily said...

happy happy birthday pookie dear

dying to paint said...

I am very glad you had fun on your birthday and I am glad I got to spend some of it with you. I am looking forward to seeing you today too.

DeGooyer Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!