I know its been forever. We've been very very busy.
1. H&R Block was over on 4/15 (tax day) so I tried a job, that I didn't keep because I got written up for Bob, Mom and Glenda dropping me off and picking me up at the places I worked. And there was no way at 11pm that I was going to walk around the neighbor hood looking for my ride.
2. We had friends in Ephrata who moved apartments and we helped with that. And another sister is moving somewhere here in Moses and another of their friends in Ephrata is moving up there some where, so we are going to help them too.
3. Glenda and her children are living with us. She decided to leave her husband and needed somewhere to go. We don't have our own kids yet but this experience makes me sure that I want to be more stable and start with a baby not a 2yr old.
4. For a Stake project they want 100 hats from every ward. Well I haven't finished one yet but Glenda will moving in a couple weeks to an apartment and then I'll get a craft room and Bob an office. But the point is that I'll be able to see ALL of my yarn and set up my sewing machine. That's what I'm SO excited for, I love my yarn.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
i tried to find a funny poem about yarn or knitting or crocheting but i couldn't find a good one... yay for yarn - i'll go to the cool yarn store down here when i have a real job and buy it out for you :D
Post a Comment