On Memorial Dad Bob, Mom and I went for a drive. We went north of Moses Lake looking for somewhere to swim and fish. We we ended up at Sun Lakes state park.

We drove all around and found a lake with lots of people and kids. So Bob and I followed the trail and went wading. When I was drying off in a chair in the sun Bob started getting out to dry off too and he says "there's a snake." I don't like snakes. I really didn't like the one we saw.

Yes that is a Rattle Snake. We watched it slither away and packed our stuff and immediately went back to the car. More than likely we won't be going back to that lake. We then went down to the swimming area where all the familys were. We saw 3 or 4 rangers circled around somthing in the grass and again it was a snake. It was a small bull snake and didn't have a rattle and was in the rangers hand, I still didn't like it. But then Mom suggests lets go lay in the grass in the shade.

And then the next day Dad was leaving for work, and comes back to tell me "don't be scared but there is a bull snake right outside the front door." Not scared ya right. He sprayed it with water and got it cold enough that Mom picked it up and Bob took out to the field behind the house.
I really don't like snakes.





No comments:
Post a Comment