Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The New Memeber of Our Family

He is a 1 1/2 year old Pomeranian that I found in the paper, and he was FREE! These breeds cost lots of money. The lady said that she ran him in the paper $150 and didn't get a buyer so she ran him for free just to get him off her hands, she had 3 other dogs I could see. He is not neutered and while introducing him to Mom's three Poms he tried to have "relations" with all of them, they told him no very sternly. I am waiting for Bob to get off work and then we'll find a name for him. He is very mellow. It will be nice to have a pet again, to keep life more entertaining.





3 comments:

Cale and Sharon said...

AAWWW he's soo cute. I will have to come by and see him for sure.

Emily said...

happy puppy!!! so excited!

Jessica said...

What a cutie!!!