Sunday, October 4, 2009

Update

We have an interview with our Bishop tonight to get our Temple recommends. Our last Temple Preparation class is this Friday. If everything goes as planned we are hoping to go to the Temple on Saturday the 17Th. I'm very excited. We have been working towards this goal for about 1 1/2 years. It has been hard. Satan has been working on us a lot.

When Bob and I got married we went to the courthouse and signed the paper. My parents, Bob's Mom and His Grandmother all signed as witnesses. Colorado doesn't require witnesses, and none of them were actually there. We didn't have a wedding for a few reasons. My immediate family was scattered from Washington to Wyoming to Massachusetts, and they really couldn't afford to come. And we didn't have the money for a wedding.

Anyway, I found a dress on eBay so I can have pictures taken in a white fluffy dress. I haven't gotten it yet and I check the tracking number everyday, sometimes twice a day. As soon as I get it I will post pictures of it.

1 comment:

Cale and Sharon said...

Let me know when you get your dress we can go take some pics if you want to. It will probablly have to be on saturday or so but let me know. I am so excited for you guys!!