Wednesday, November 4, 2009

4 Years

Today Bob and I have been married for 4 years. Who would have thought that signing that piece of paper would change so many things about out relationship. We have learned that marriage is work, hard work. I am very happy to be married to him, he is my best friend. We have come a long way in the last 4 years. We have learned a lot.

A couple of my favorite memories are:

Feb. 2008: We went to Seattle for my birthday. We got a City Pass which saved us lots of money. We went to the zoo, the Space Needle, the Science Center. We had LOTS of fun. One of the nights in the hotel we got the giggles, and for some reason I can't remember why, we thought it was very funny for Bob to say "sour apple" in a really low husky voice. While I tried to record him saying it, we were giggling and I got 23 seconds of us just laughing. I then sent it to my Mom who responded, "Don't send me videos of you two giggling in the dark."


In the Fall of 2006 Bob got some really bad headaches that he had to get a sleep study for. At the time we were going to school and I was working nights. So during this time neither of us slept very good. So we both go in the room, he gets the cap with electrodes and the bed and I get a wooden rocking chair. He is relaxing, I am relaxing. I put my head back and fall asleep. I startled myself awake because I was snoring really loud. The guys running the test thought it was Bob, and Bob was dreaming about chasing a dragon named Leesie.


We have had plenty of great times. I am very happy with the choice to marry Bob, I wouldn't change it for anything.

No comments: